Noted Thinking offers a full spectrum of market research services. Notably we offer the latest online survey platform with full functionality across pc’s and mobile devices using email, sms and embedded url’s. All surveys, polls and reporting can be fully integrated with social media platforms.
Together with our Community Building capability we offer the opportunity to generate “instant” responses from large samples.
We have access to extensive respondent panels across South Africa representing most market segments from specialist vocational criteria through to consumers. We are also builders of client owned and branded communities.
Noted services and key delivery elements include:
– Rapid questionnaire design and launch to pre-determined audiences
– Extensive range of question options including use of video, audio and image
– Response tracking and follow-up
– Launch of surveys and polls onto social media and websites using a variety of methods including an online “pop-up” intercept
– Continuous survey data collection at multiple off-site locations such as tablets and point of sale
– Live graphical reporting. This powerful feature allows you to see results build and display graphically on your pc or mobile device.
– A full instant info-graphic option for reporting
Noted also offers qualified personal interviewing and focus groups as a form of insight generation and sample building.
Please contact Andrew Barnes at email@example.com for further information and assistance.
Using a structured conversational approach we at Noted talk to your key clients, competitors, managers or other stakeholders to unlock viable strategic opportunities for your business.
Using a conversational rather than interrogational style we build confidence and trust leading to deeper considered responses. This approach allows the exploration of untapped thinking and nuances in opinions and attitudes.
Strategic conversations are conducted at the senior management/executive level by Andrew Barnes.
The process follows a valid model of conversational engagement directed towards true inquiry:
Rich and textured feedback is dissected and analysed within a broader strategic framework and presented to clients. The results and insights arising from a Strategic Conversation project are almost without exception illuminating, revealing and challenging.
A Strategy Building Workshop and facilitation is offered as a normal follow-up to a Strategic Conversations project.
Contact Andrew Barnes for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org